We organize the cultural activities of the population.
We mobilize for community goals.
We contribute to solving the development problems of the village.
We formulate opinions on all issues concerning the development of the village.
We cherish the traditions and customs of the village.
We strengthen the relationships between the people who live here and help to develop them.
We organize lectures and trainings, as well as discussion forums and other events.
We collect data, information and publications related to the history and ethnography of the settlement.
We establish and maintain relationships with other non-governmental organizations, business organizations and cultural institutions.
The arpadian church's sanctuary was built during the second half of the 12th century on the right side of the river Mures, during the time of Hungarian King Géza II (1141-1161), and the nave was built in during the reign of King Béla IV (1235-1270).
The earliest known written documentation of Suseni dates back to 14 December 1319 and appears as Feelfolu in the succession of Losonczy Dénes. Dezső, his son receives the possession of Suseni.
On 13 December 1427 Losonczi Dezsőofi János was granted permission from Pope Martin V to build a church and a Franciscan monastery in St. Michael's dignity on the site of the current cemetery. The monastery functioned until 1540.
As early as 1525, the Catholic priest of Suseni was accused of reformation. The Reformed Church in Suseni is mentioned in documents since 1595. The old bell taken out of use is also from this period. This bell with the bust of emperor Rudolf II was preserved together with the engraving: "Spes mea est Cristus 1598".
The Mongol invasion in 1658 caused massive losses and destructions. The Tartars closed the villagers in the church and set fire to the building. The few survivors who escaped hiding in the nearby forests buried their dead in a common grave in the church yard.
At Suseni the beginnings of school date back to the first half of the eighteenth century. The Protestant School was organized in 1722. The equipment was elementary, with few pupils among the serfs.
The Greek-Catholic Parish of Suseni was established in 1727, during Bishop Inocențiu Micu-Klein, with Petru as priest.
Starting with 1824, the Greek-Catholic parish of Suseni had a school in a wooden building.
In 1895 the new Greek-Catholic stone church was built.
In 1913 a new reformed church was built in the center of the village.
In the spring of 1924, during the exploitation of the clay in the mine next to the brick factory, a bronze deposit was found. The most beautiful finding, the fibula (brousa), became a symbol of Mures County, it appeared since 1998 on the coat of arms of the county and since 2011 on the coat of arms of Suseni.
The 2/1968 territorial administration law established the township of Suseni in Mures County, which contained the villages of Suseni and Luieriu, the township center being Suseni.
Suseni celebrates 700 years since the first documentary attestation.
Do you remember the life of the community in Suseniul at the turn of the last century? Do you remember the good will until late, May 1st at the forest, the crowd gathered at football matches, the screenings of films in the cultural home, the washing of carpets in Mures?
Technology has greatly overshadowed such activities and, along with them, social life. In this regard, we have decided to work for the community with the current means, and we want to carry out the actions through an association.DETAILS
In its area of activity, it organizes the cultural activities of the population, mobilizes for the achievement of community objectives, contributes to the development tasks of the village and forms an opinion on all the problems related to the development of the village. It promotes the traditions of the village, strengthens the relations between the people who live there and helps in their development.
In order to achieve its objectives, the association offers its services of public benefit not only to its members, but also to all natural and legal persons and other entities.
The association publishes its activities, services and reports on its website.DETAILS BACK
© Pro Feelfolu